Home » National Commissions
Doctrine and Theology
Terms of Reference
- To develop doctrinal and theological resources as required by the Assembly of Confessing congregations (ACC) or its executive, (position papers on the Trinity, Scripture, Christology, etc.).
- To provide doctrinal and theological advice to ACC members, including responses to doctrinal decisions of the UCA and matters arising from the UCA National Assembly’s Working Group on Doctrine.
- To provide specific doctrinal and theological resources and advice to other commissions and boards of the ACC, as required.
- To provide responses to doctrinal and theological matters referred to the commission by other ACC commissions and boards.
- To assist the ACC to doctrinally specify the faith of the church.
- Revd Dr Max Champion (Convenor)
- Revd Ross Carter
- Revd Clive Skewes
- Revd Jonathan Button
- Revd Shane Kammermann
- Corresponding member: Revd Dr Gordon Watson
- Corresponding member: Revd Ivan Kirk
- Corresponding member: Bella Hibbard
- ex-officio: ACC Chair