The role of the various national and state bodies is to implement the following objectives:
- encourage the provision of reformed, evangelical and orthodox ministry of Word, sacrament and pastoral care in Confessing Congregations;
- encourage reformed, evangelical and orthodox Christian Education for leaders and lay people;
- bring a vigorous biblical perspective to contemporary public issues in a society that is increasingly ignorant about or hostile to orthodox Christianity;
- foster relationships of reconciliation and cooperation with members of indigenous
- foster relationships of cooperation and partnership with members of migrant ethnic congregations;
- provide lines of communication with members of the National Council of Churches in Australia, Partner Churches in Pacific and Asian Region, and encourage local inter-church cooperation;
- create an association of Confessing Ministry Workers and assist in the placement of suitable ministry agents in Confessing Congregations;
- assist and encourage the establishment of new Confessing Congregations;
- develop a simple administrative structure which serves to liberate the congregations to fulfill Christ's mission.
- distribute a regular publication for communication, education and encouragement;
- be a faithful steward of the resources entrusted to it from the Confessing Congregations.
Congregation Listing on ACC Website.