Supporting the ACC
1. How can you support the ACC financially?
Many individuals generously provide a donation in addition to their membership. Some congregations have developed excellent ways of raising their membership contribution or providing an extra donation to the establishment and foundation of the ACC. What can you do to help?
- A special Sunday offering - where an offering is taken for the work of the ACC or the congregation's contribution.
- A donation box - one congregation has a donation box in their church for the ACC. In the space of less than a year they raised over $1200, as well as giving a $1000 membership contribution
- Purchasing Individual Supporting Memberships - some individuals and one congregation purchase supporting memberships on behalf of other members who cannot afford membership themselves. This increases the involvement of local members and provides a different way of encouraging members to support the ACC individually as well.
- Fundraising events - several regional groups have organised events to encourage and networks and develop relationships and have also had a voluntary or retiring offering for the work of the ACC.
Donations can be made by cheque payable to ‘ACC Inc.' and posted to PO BOX 968, Newtown, NSW 2042, or please call the office (02) 9550 5358 for details for direct deposit.
2.How can you help pray for the ACC?
The ACC National Prayer Network provides regular prayer updates to those people who have asked to be included as ACC intercessors, and material is available by email or on the web.