Supporting the ACC
1. How can you support the ACC financially?
Many individuals generously provide a donation in addition to their membership. Some congregations have developed excellent ways of raising their membership contribution or providing an extra donation to the establishment and foundation of the ACC. What can you do to help?
- Join as an individual supporting member and donate as you are able. 2010-21 Membership Form
- A special Sunday offering - where an offering is taken for the work of the ACC or the congregation's contribution.
- A donation box - one congregation has a donation box in their church for the ACC. In the space of less than a year they raised over $1200, as well as giving a $1000 membership contribution
- Fundraising events - several regional groups have organised events to encourage and networks and develop relationships and have also had a voluntary or retiring offering for the work of the ACC.
Donations by cheque payable to ‘ACC Inc.' can be posted to PO BOX 968, Newtown, NSW 2042, or please contact the office for details for direct deposit.
2.How can you help pray for the ACC?
Join an ACC prayer group or email list (send your email to the office) - providing regular prayer updates to those people who have asked to be included as ACC intercessors, and there are also the regular ZOOM prayer times (times advertised in emails to members)